With this preprint series the Department of Mechanical Engineering and
Materials Science provides the opportunity for interested parties to keep
abreast of the latest research carried out in the Department. To receive a
copy of one of our preprints, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2005-001 T.E. Tezduyar and M. Senga
- Stabilization and Shock-Capturing Parameters in SUPG Formulation of
- 2005-002 T.E. Tezduyar and A. Sameh
- Parallel Finite Element Computations in Fluid Mechanics
- 2005-003 R. Torrii, M. Oshima, T. Kobayashi, K. Takagi,
- T.E. Tezduyar
- Computer Modeling of Cardiovascular Fluid-Structure Interactions with
the Deforming-Spatial-Domain/Stabilized Space-Time Formulation
- 2005-004 T.E. Tezduyar
- Finite Elements in Fluids: Stabilized Formulations and Moving
Boundaries and Interfaces
- 2005-005 T.E. Tezduyar
- Finite Elements in Fluids: Special Methods and Enhanced Solution
- 2005-006 L.Catabriga, A.L.G.A. Countinho, and T.E.
- Compressible flow SUPG parameters computed from element matrices
- 2005-007 T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, R. Keedy, and
- Space-Time Finite Element Techniques for Computation of
- 2005-008 T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, M. Senga, and K.
- Space-time techniques for finite element computation of
fluid-structure interactions with membranes
- 2005-009 K. Stein, T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, and
- Simulation of parachute descent and maneuvers
- 2005-010 K. Stein, T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, and M.
- Challenges and solutions in parachute modeling
- 2005-011 A. Sameh, S. Sathe, K. Stein, and T.E.
- Preconditioning linear systems of the Navier-Stokes equations
- 2005-012 R. Torii, M. Oshima, T. Kobayashi, K.
- T.E. Tezduyar
- Influence of Wall Elasicity in Patient-Specific Hemodynamic
- 2005-013 S. Sathe, R. Benney, R. Charles, E. Doucette,
- M. Senga, K. Stein, and T.E.
- Fluid-Structure Interaction Modeling of Complex Parachute Designs
with the Space-Time Finite Element Techniques
- 2005-014 T.E. Tezduyar and M. Senga
- SUPG Finite Element Computation of Inviscid Supersonic Flows with Y Z
- 2005-015 F. Rispoli, A. Corsini, and T.E.
- Finite Element Computation of Turbulent Flows with the
Discontinuity-Capturing Directional Dissipation (DCDD)
- 2005-016 J.E. Akin, T.E. Tezduyar, and M.
- Computation of Flow Problems with the Mixed
Interface-Tracking/Interface-Capturing Technique (MITICT)
- 2005-017 T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, M. Senga
and K. Stein
- Solution Techniques for the Fully-Discretized Equations in Computation
of Fluid-Structure Interactions with the Space-Time Formulations
- 2005-018 T.E. Tezduyar, S. Sathe, M. Senga, L. Aureli,
K. Stein and
- B. Griffin
- Finite element modeling of fluid-structure interactions with
space-time and advanced mesh update techiniques
- 2005-019 T.E. Tezduyar, M. Senga, and D.
- Computation of Inviscid Supersonic Flows around Cylinders and Spheres
with the SUPG Formulation and Y Z B Shock-Capturing